ShuntMon2 1000A - SoC% energy sensor
Shunt-based precision current measurement module that accumulate current over time. Shuntmon is our second evolution replacing the Sendyne sensor.
1000A ShuntMon works with any of our WatchMon range.
- Current ± 1000 A peak (800 A continuous)
- Maximum Voltage 650v DC
- Turnkey solution for use in the field
- Typically achieves ±1.0 % accuracy of current measurement
- Resolves currents from 3 mA to 1000A
- Low power consumption
- Built-in calibration for current and voltage measurements
- built in isolation for power and serial communication
1000A ShuntMon VIDEO
What comes in the box:
- ShuntMon cable to connect the shunt to the WatchMon supervisor
Photos showing the ShuntMon connected to the WatchMon supervisor:
WatchMon + Expansion Board (din rail mount)