ShuntMon v2.3 500A Sensor
Shunt-based precision current measurement module that accumulate current over time. Shuntmon is our second evolution replacing the Sendyne sensor.
ShuntMon works with any of our WatchMon range.
- Current ± 500 A peak (400 A continuous)
- Maximum Voltage = 650v DC
- Turnkey solution for use in the field
- Typically achieves ±1.0 % accuracy of current measurement
- Resolves currents from 3 mA to 500A
- Low power consumption
- Built-in calibration for current and voltage measurements
- built in isolation for power and serial communication
What comes in the box:
- ShuntMon cable to connect the shunt to the WatchMon supervisor
Photos showing the ShuntMon connected to the WatchMon supervisor:
WatchMon + Expansion Board (din rail mount)