WatchMon CORE - CellMate K9 options
WatchMon-CORE with CellMate-K9
CellMate-K9 for Share balancing wiring (3 - 16s)
Choose the options to go with your WatchMon CORE
CellMate-K9 is our new monitor capable of monitoring batteries between 3s and 16s
- Individual cell monitoring
- Balancing your battery pack to keep them safe
- 3s to 16s with a single CellMate-K9
- Many CellMate-K9 can be daisy chained to grow your system.
- High Voltage by combining CellMate-K9s to get to your desired configuration.
- Parallel banks or Multi-string with one CellMate-K9 per bank.
- Suitable for use with OEM Shared loom batteries
- Capable of measuring 0.50 to 5.00V per cell
- Designed with Lithium batteries in mind.
- Suitable for all types of Lithium batteries including NCA, NMC, LMO, LFP and LTO
- 4 temperature sensors to measure cell temperature
- Mounting holes to enable addition of 60mm fan to boost balancing performance
- Simple, robust design
- One CellMate-K9 can measure a single bank or part of a larger bank
- Pluggable connectors for easy wiring.
- Communicates with new WatchMon CORE to give you maximum control.
- Using WatchMon Toolkit very configurable and powerful
- CellMate-K9 product overview
- VIDEO - Product overview
Introducing the next generation of WatchMon-CORE supervisor. We have made a new model, a stronger WM4...a better 4... now shall be named "WatchMon-CORE". This revamp is taking the lessons we have learnt from WM4 and building on this proven platform with a few new features. Moving forward this will be the CORE building block that additional components will link to this supervisor in the future.
- Versatile Supervisor works with both distributed and centralised cell monitors
- User configurable parameters and control logic
- Configurable 30vdc 5A relay (i.e. remote circuit breaker trip, contactor or fan)
- Additional inputs/outputs via Expansion Board purchased separately
- Compatible with all Expansion Board (series 1, 2, or 3)
- Clock with backup battery
- data logging of key metrics for 10 years
- firmware upgrades via USB
- 4 stage display of State of Charge (SoC%)
- External ambient temperature sensor
- Easy to use pluggable screw-terminal connectors
- Link to Shuntmon with 500A or 1000A power rating
- WiFi connectivity (normal, disabled, or read only)
- CAN bus Opto-Insulated to remote charger/inverter equipment
- future feature to connecting to cloud portal via MQTT (secure link).
- Built-in 8v to 65v DC-DC supply
- with WiFi enabled consumes ~1.7W (Typical 48v battery budget 1Ah/day)
Optional Extras that can be purchased
- TestMon - checks and confirms your wiring
- Expansion board
- 500A or 1000A Shunt monitor
- Extra Support - email fair use is included free but if you need more help you can buy upfront or later on an as needed basis via Zoom or similar.
Optional Expansion Board (series 3) details
- 3 x Mechanical 30Vdc 5A relay outputs
- 3 x Solid state relay SSR 65vdc 5A isolated modules outputs
- 2 x Isolated inputs 5-65vdc sensor channel
- 2 x ADC 0-5vdc (future development option)
- 1 x RS485 Serial port (future development option)
- 1 x Remote Addressable LED (future development option)
- Compatible with all supervisors
Mounting a Fan
CellMate-K9 has been designed to allow a 60mm Fan to be mounted to enhance balancing performance if customer desires.
Fan and standoffs not supplied.
- M3 screws to mount Hex standoffs to the CellMate-K9
- Standoffs should be 30mm height in order to clear the heat sink.
- Fan hole centers are 60mm apart.
- Fan power can be triggered by the logic of the WatchMon CORE
- Adopt one of the Relay/SSR to switch the fan power.
- Fan selection is a customer choice, Voltage (12,24,48,5V) etc.
- Fan is not to be powered from the onboard 5V DC-DC of the WatchMon CORE
Helicopter preview of product with optional Expansion Board 3