WatchMon-CORE kit for CellMate-K9
WatchMon-CORE with CellMate-K9
CellMate-K9 for Share balancing wiring (3 - 16s)
Choose the options to go with your WatchMon CORE
CellMate-K9 is our new monitor capable of monitoring batteries between 3s and 16s
- Individual cell monitoring
- Balancing your battery pack to keep them safe
- 3s to 16s with a single CellMate-K9
- Many CellMate-K9 can be daisy-chained to grow your system.
- High Voltage by combining CellMate-K9s to get to your desired configuration.
- Parallel banks or Multi-string with one CellMate-K9 per bank.
- Suitable for use with OEM Shared loom batteries
- Capable of measuring 0.50 to 5.00V per cell
- Designed with Lithium batteries in mind.
- Suitable for all types of Lithium batteries including NCA, NMC, LMO, LFP and LTO
- 4 temperature sensors to measure cell temperature
- Mounting holes to enable addition of 60mm fan to boost balancing performance
- Simple, robust design
- One CellMate-K9 can measure a single bank or part of a larger bank
- Pluggable connectors for easy wiring.
- Communicates with new WatchMon CORE to give you maximum control.
- Using WatchMon Toolkit is very configurable and powerful
- CellMate-K9 product overview
- VIDEO - Product overview
Introducing the next generation of WatchMonCORE supervisor. We have made a new model, a stronger WM4...a better 4... now shall be named "WatchMon-CORE". This revamp is taking the lessons we have learnt from WM4 and building on this proven platform with a few new features. Moving forward this will be the CORE building block that additional components will link to this supervisor in the future.
- Versatile Supervisor works with both distributed and centralised cell monitors
- User-configurable parameters and control logic
- Configurable 30vdc 5A relay (i.e. remote circuit breaker trip, contactor or fan)
- Additional inputs/outputs via Expansion Board purchased separately
- Compatible with all Expansion Board (series 1, 2, or 3)
- Clock with a backup battery
- data logging of key metrics for 10 years
- firmware upgrades via USB
- 4 stage display of State of Charge (SoC%)
- External ambient temperature sensor
- Easy to use pluggable screw-terminal connectors
- Link to Shuntmon with 500A or 1000A power rating
- WiFi connectivity (normal, disabled, or read-only)
- CAN bus Opto-Insulated to remote charger/inverter equipment
- future feature to connect to the cloud portal via MQTT (secure link).
- Built-in 8v to 65v DC-DC supply
- with WiFi-enabled consumes ~1.7W (Typical 48v battery budget 1Ah/day)
Optional Extras that can be purchased
- TestMon - checks and confirms your wiring
- Expansion board
- 500A or 1000A Shunt monitor
- Extra Support - email fair use is included free but if you need more help you can buy upfront or later on an as-needed basis via Zoom or similar.
Optional Expansion Board (series 3) details
- 3 x Mechanical 30Vdc 5A relay outputs
- 3 x Solid state relay SSR 65vdc 5A isolated modules outputs
- 2 x Isolated inputs 5-65vdc sensor channel
- 2 x ADC 0-5vdc (future development option)
- 1 x RS485 Serial port (future development option)
- 1 x Remote Addressable LED (future development option)
- Compatible with all supervisors
Mounting a Fan
CellMate-K9 has been designed to allow a 60mm Fan to be mounted to enhance balancing performance if the customer desires.
*Fan and standoffs are not supplied.
- M3 screws to mount Hex standoffs to the CellMate-K9
- Standoffs should be 30mm height in order to clear the heat sink.
- Fan hole centers are 60mm apart.
- Fan power can be triggered by the logic of the WatchMon CORE
- Adopt one of the Relay/SSR to switch the fan power.
- Fan selection is a customer choice, Voltage (12,24,48,5V) etc.
- The fan is not to be powered from the onboard 5V DC-DC of the WatchMon CORE
Helicopter preview of the product with optional Expansion Board 3