Assembly of the Watchmon / ExpansionBoard with the CamdenBoss pcb din rail holder
How to assemble the components into the PCB din rail holder.
- 1 x WatchMon supervisor
- 1 x Expansion board
- 1 x 18mm spacers (Camdenboss CIME/E/BE/1850S)
- 2 x 35mm spacers (Camdenboss CIME/E/BEF/3500S)
- 2 x end plates (Camdenboss CIME/E/SE1000S)
- 1 x 26pin IDE Ribbon link
PCB DinRail holder assembly
Remember to add the clock RTC battery to the WatchMon before assembling into PCB holder.
Trimming USB location
Adjust for the USB-B socket insertion.
Slide PCB along the top/bottom into the holder.
Linking between WatchMon and ExpansionBoard
Recommendation when wiring into screw terminals
For a durable solution use bootlace / ferral covers over all cables connected to screw terminals, raw cables have a number of draw backs. The length may need to be trimmed before insertion into 2.5mm terminal.
- 0.5mm2 Crimp Cord Wire End Terminal Bootlace Ferrule Connector.
- Self-Adjustable Ratcheting Ferrule Plier Crimper HSC8 6-4A 0.25-6mm² AWG23-10.