Sendyne SPF101EVB-LAB-25 shunt 1500A peak
Discontinued: Our supplier has ceased producing this item
Sendyne Signature Series are lightweight, portable current, voltage and temperature sensing modules suitable for precise laboratory measurements. Individually calibrated, these modules precisely measure current over a wide dynamic range with an accuracy of 0.05%.
- 25 µOhm shunt
- ± 300 A continuous
- ± 1500 A peak
- 150 V voltage measurement
- Achieves ±0.05 % accuracy of current measurement over temperature range of –40 °C to +125 °C
- Accurate voltage measurement (±0.05 % typ.) with flexible range
- Time between measurements is 5 milliseconds
- 61 µA resolution.
- Total Coulomb counters
- Low power consumption
- Galvanically isolated communication
- Isolated front end for “high” or “low” side current sensing and attenuation of system-induced noise
Alternate shunts are available for those who wish to measure smaller or higher currents.