Sendyne SPF101EVB-LAB-25 shunt 1500A peak
Sendyne Signature Series are lightweight, portable current, voltage and temperature sensing modules suitable for precise laboratory measurements. Individually calibrated, these modules precisely measure current over a wide dynamic range with an accuracy of 0.05%.
- 25 µOhm shunt
- ± 300 A continuous
- ± 1500 A peak
- 150 V voltage measurement
- Achieves ±0.05 % accuracy of current measurement over temperature range of –40 °C to +125 °C
- Accurate voltage measurement (±0.05 % typ.) with flexible range
- Time between measurements is 5 milliseconds
- 61 µA resolution.
- Total Coulomb counters
- Low power consumption
- Galvanically isolated communication
- Isolated front end for “high” or “low” side current sensing and attenuation of system-induced noise
Alternate shunts are available for those who wish to measure smaller or higher currents.