WatchMon: battery supervisor (Gen3)
We are greatly encouraged by the level of interest in our product. However, due to the volume of this interest we have temporarily run out of stock of WatchMon.
It estimated to be shipped at the beginning of August. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience the Batrium team.
BMS central processor for watching CMU cell monitoring units and provides supervision functions. The supervisor is able to notify remote system(s) of the battery state and when required trigger evasive action to prevent damage to battery pack.
More details are available within the FAQ on how to install and commission the system.
- Built-in 8v to 65v DC-DC supply
- Can-Bus communication port
- Isolated Coulomb current sensor port
- Isolated CellMon port
- WiFi connectivity
- 8 Input ( 2 Analogue, 1 Pulse counter)
- 10 Output (2 x PWM, 4 Contactor, 4 Relay)
- NeoPixel LED control
- Sound Alert DAC/Transducer
- Data logging of key metrics for 10 years
- Clock with backup battery
- System Mode button
- Firmware update(s) via USB
- Various extension boards
107mm Length x 55mm Width