WatchMon1: battery supervisor
BMS central processor for watching CMU cell monitoring units and provides supervision functions. The supervisor is able to notify remote system(s) of the battery state and when required trigger evasive action to prevent damage to battery pack.
More details are available within the FAQ on how to install and commission the system.
The supervisor is not available individually by default except for those that have have experience in ordering our products. Starter kits ensure that you obtain all the necessary components to suit your application. If you have questions and looking for the appropriate starter kit please contact us, we can then assist you make the right selection.
When asking always outline your application, other equipment used as part of the bms requirements. Refer to the FAQ on how to define your bms requirements.
- Built-in 8v to 65v DC-DC supply
- Can-Bus communication port
- Isolated Coulomb current sensor port
- Isolated CellMon port
- WiFi connectivity
- 8 Input ( 2 Analogue, 1 Pulse counter)
- 10 Output (2 x PWM, 4 Contactor, 4 Relay)
- NeoPixel LED control
- Sound Alert DAC/Transducer
- Data logging of key metrics for 10 years
- Clock with backup battery
- System Mode button
- Firmware update(s) via USB
- Various extension boards
107mm Length x 55mm Width