Understanding the status icons of the Service Centre
A number of key status states can be found in the bottom left corner of the Service Centre, when hovering over the icon a text explanation is available. If you click the icon this will navigate to the screen to resolve or investigate the issue.
Colour code of priorities:
- Purple = Information, action required
- Blue = Ok
- Green = Ok
- Yellow = Warning
- Red = fault
Glimpse of all options:
Individual status icons and the relevant meanings:
- No Connection - the Service centre is not linked to the PC host "System Controller".
- Heart-beat blinking - confirms that the system is linked to the PC host "System Controller".
- Network Idle - the UMonHub supervisor is idle without communication and ready for communication.
- UMonHub fault reported with the communication channel(s).
- Configuration wizard has not been finalised.
- BMS-High Charge System is ok to run in high power for recharging.
- BMS-High Power System is ok to run.
- BMS-Low Power System is in low power mode to suit bypass balancing or over discharge limp mode.
- BMS-Complete state has reached fully charged and in idle full mode.
- BMS-OFF system is in disabled mode.
- New Bms Suite software available for download and upgrade.
- Configuration synchronisation task required.
- CellMon Network needs to be verified on a channel(s).
- New Firmware available for hardware device / modules found in the system.
- File logging is currently enabled on supervisor.
- Bypass testing has not been verified.
- BMS-HTA - over temperature alert reported by at least one(1) cellmon.
- BMS-LTA - under temperature alert reported by at least one(1) cellmon.
- BMS-HVA - over voltage alert reported by at least one(1) cellmon.
- BMS-LVA - under voltage alert reported by at least one(1) cellmon.
- Low Supervisor Voltage has been reported, typically less than 9v.