CellMate-K9 3-16 in series cell monitoring
Cell Mate K9 only - WatchMon CORE not included
Limited to 3 per customer, additional stock available after February
For Starter kits go to WatchMon CORE - K9 Options
CellMate-K9 allows a shared harness for cell monitoring that can be used in conjunction with the WatchMon CORE supervisor. -
CellMate-K9 is our new monitor capable of monitoring batteries between 3s and 16s
- Individual cell monitoring
- Balancing your battery pack to keep them safe
- Requires with WatchMon CORE supervisor.
- Separating cell monitoring from the supervisor for a more robust solution.
3s to 16s enabling 12V through to 16s 48V shared harness systems.
- Many CellMate-K9 can be daisy chained to grow your system.
- Two or more CellMate-K9 can be daisy chained to create a higher voltage battery.
- Multistring is possible using multiple CellMate-K9, e.g. one per CellMate-K9 per 12V, 24V or 48V bank
- Enable second life use of existing balancing connectors in OEM packs like Tesla, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, etc. that use "shared" wires between each cell in series (recommended to attach 3A fuse inline as close to battery as possible to protect cabling).
- Capable of measuring 0.50 to 5.00V per cell
- Designed with Lithium batteries in mind.
- Suitable for all types of Lithium batteries including NCA, NMC, LMO, LFP and LTO
- 4 temperature sensors to measure cell temperature
- Mounting holes to enable addition of 60mm fan to boost balancing performance
- Simple, robust design
- One CellMate-K9 can measure a single bank or part of a larger bank
- Pluggable connectors for easy wiring.
- Communicates with new WatchMon CORE to give you maximum control.
- Using WatchMon Toolkit very configurable and powerful
- configurable to suit LiFePO4, Lithium-Ion or custom chemistry
- Auto-Level (balancing) function at 500mA with activity LED on each cell.
- user configurable presets and controls
- 4 external temperature sensors
- 5 LEDs showing operating status and battery SoC% (state of charge)
Inside the box:
- 1 x CellMate-K9
- 1 x 3D Print Cover
- 1 x Din-rail holder
- 4 x Temperature sensors
- 1 x 5 pin connection cable
- 16s TestMon
- Set of 18 in line fuses
Cable joins the CellMate K9 to WatchMon CORE and/or CellMate K9 to additional CellMate K9s in a daisy chain with terminator on last K9 in the daisy chain.